Tuesday 31 October 2017

I've been playing this week

This week, I've mostly been playing Etrian Odyssey IV on the 3DS. Such a good game. I've not played a lot of games like it (a dungeon crawler rpg), just Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS) and Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey (DS), both of which I really enjoyed and put a lot of hours into. I've just unlocked subclassing in Etrian Odyssey IV.

I think it takes a particular kind of dungeon crawler to get me to stick with it, I mostly stick to turn based and action rpgs.

My favourite rpgs are:

Chrono Trigger
The World Ends With You
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Golden
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy Tales: Chocobo's Dungeon
Dragon Quest V: The Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Pokemon SoulSilver
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Black 2
Fantasy Life
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
Radiant Historia
Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
Star Ocean: First Departure
Xenoblade Chronicles
Ys Origin
Ys: The Oath in Felghana

No comments:

Post a Comment